Sarah's Strategies to 100 Subscribers and Beyond | EP 102Dec 28, 2022
Have you launched your subscription box but found yourself struggling to grow? Launching your subscription box is a HUGE milestone. Celebrate that! The next HUGE milestone for so many of my members is reaching 100 subscribers. Some - those with large, engaged audiences - do this during their first launch. Most don’t. I didn’t.
Growing your subscription box to 100 subscribers and beyond takes time. It’s important to give yourself grace and time to get there while still staying focused and holding yourself accountable.
Inside Launch Your Box, I walk my members through what it takes to get their subscription boxes launched. But the launch is not the end. There is more work to do to keep it going - and growing - each month. Which is why we talk about much more than just launching inside LYB.
- It’s constant curation. Keeping up with trends and what your subscribers want.
- It’s constant marketing. Getting yourself out there and in front of new people consistently.
- It’s constant retention. So many subscription box owners make the mistake of focusing only on the acquisition of new subscribers, losing sight of the subscribers they already have.
Focusing on these three things should drive your business and create long-term recurring revenue.
So, what got me to my first 100 subscribers and what should you do to get to yours?
- Don’t stop talking about your subscription box.
- Not an LYB member yet? Text LAUNCH to 940-204-0023 for a link to join!
- You think everyone has seen it. They haven’t.
- You think you’re talking about it enough. You’re not.
- Inside the Launch Your Box Training Library - in the Marketing Module - you’ll find a Subscription Box Social Media resource with posting ideas for EVERY day of the month!
- Engage. Consistently.
- Your excitement is contagious.
- Create FOMO for those not signed up!
- Create connections with and for your subscribers.
- Be social before and after the sale.
- Retention is a HUGE part of growth - make sure you’re engaging with your subscribers, letting them know how much you appreciate them.
- I don’t recommend private Facebook groups for our subscriptions - you lose a valuable opportunity to create FOMO.
- Create value - it’s not always about the stuff.
- What makes you different and unique?
- Why should someone buy from you and not a big box store?
- Curate the experience your subscribers are looking for - the experience they can’t get from big box stores or even big box subscriptions.
Everyone can do these simple things to grow their subscriptions. Your launch is only the beginning.
When you’re ready to take your subscription box to the next level, when you’re ready to go deeper… you’re ready for my Scale Your Box course. There’s so much to scaling your box - so many things you can do to grow your business in a manageable, profitable way.
Join me for this episode where I talk you through what it takes to get you to your first 100 subscribers and beyond!
Join me in all the places:
Hear from Sarah each week!
Do you want weekly tips for starting, launching, and growing a subscription box? Subscribe to get our latest content by email.