Are You Giving Your Business Enough Consistency? | EP 150Feb 07, 2024
“Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.” - Dwayne Johnson
One of the healthiest habits we can build into our businesses is consistency. Consistency trumps everything else. You don’t have to be the best, you just have to be consistent.
I talk about consistency a LOT because it’s just that important. You can be an expert, you can be the best at what you do, but without consistency, you won’t succeed. Someone with less expertise who is consistent will succeed because consistency trumps expertise.
A lot of business owners struggle when they try to do “all the things” and end up doing them inconsistently. Instead, do a few things and do them consistently.
Look at your business and ask yourself if you’re being consistent enough in 5 key areas:
- Planning your boxes consistently
- Plan at least 4-6 months out (if you have a high volume subscription, plan 12 months out).
- Put a planning day on your calendar each month and take 1-2 hours to plan.
- If you need help planning your boxes, watch my FREE 6 in 60 Workshop to learn my method of planning 6 months of boxes in 60 minutes.
- Go LIVE consistently
- You HAVE to show up.
- Going LIVE is one of the best ways to build know, like, trust with your audience.
- Choose a day/time and be consistent.
- Email your list consistently
- Your email list is a business asset.
- Build your list, nurture your list, sell to your list.
- Send emails at least once a week.
- Remember, your email list is your business’s ATM.
- Post on social media consistently
- Stop looking at social media as a negative - it is a blessing to our businesses.
- Create posts, videos, reels - consistently.
- Talk about your subscription box consistently
- In LIVEs
- In emails
- Check out the video on my YouTube channel where I talk about sending weekly emails based on a monthly unboxing.
- On social media
- For the next 30 days, make a post or mention your subscription box every day.
- Need ideas? Members of Launch Your Box - inside the Marketing Module in the training library, there is a lesson called “Subscription Box Social Media” that will guide you!
Talking about your subscription box creates buzz and generates excitement!
How consistent are you? Can you improve?
If you’re not consistent in any of these 5 areas, choose one to start with. Get consistent with that one and then add in another.
Join me for this episode as we talk about why it’s so important to be consistent in your business and the five areas you need to be consistent in to build a successful subscription box business.
YouTube video - Weekly Emails for Your Subscription Box Business
FREE 6 in 60 Workshop - Curate 6 Subscription Boxes in 60 Minutes
Join me and our AMAZING community inside Launch Your Box!
Learn from me:
- Subscription Box Blueprint eBook: This $10 ebook covers logistics from product selection to packaging to shipping. Plus a 90-day launch plan and bonus ‘Instant Scripts’ for your social media.
- Launch Your Box: My complete training program that walks you step by step through how to start, launch, and grow your subscription box business.
- Launch Your Box Podcast: I share tons of practical tips and strategies to help you start, launch, and grow your subscription box business. You’ll also hear from industry experts and current Launch Your Box members who are crushing it - get ready to get inspired!
- One Box at a Time: Inside my book One Box at a Time, I show you the steps you need to follow to start and launch your subscription box. To turn your dream into reality. This book is filled with proven teachings, valuable resources, best practices, and action steps for you to take.
Find me on social:
Are you ready for Launch Your Box? Our complete training program walks you step by step through how to start, launch, and grow your subscription box business. Join today!
Hear from Sarah each week!
Do you want weekly tips for starting, launching, and growing a subscription box? Subscribe to get our latest content by email.