5 Reasons Why You Should Start a Subscription Box in 2023 | Episode 101Dec 21, 2022
Did you know the subscription box industry reached 22.7 Billion dollars in revenue at the end of 2021? And it’s expected to more than triple that number by 2027! Why am I telling you this?
Because there IS room for you and your subscription box. If you’ve had your subscription idea for a while, dreaming but not yet doing, make 2023 the year you get it started.
It’s time to stop sitting on the sidelines and start taking action. You CAN get your subscription box up and running this year. And in this episode, I give you five reasons you SHOULD start a subscription box in 2023.
- You don’t have to constantly sell.
- When I had a physical store, I didn't make any income if I didn’t open my shop and sell things.
- With a subscription, you sell to a subscriber one time and receive payment from them every month.
- Your subscribers will become your biggest fans and will buy most anything you sell.
- This relieves the stress and pressure of buying products you may have to mark down later.
- You get to LOVE what you do. You aren’t just selling stuff, you’re treating people to a carefully curated experience.
- Being passionate about your business helps you continue to show up.
- Each month, subscriber payments arrive in your bank account whether or not you show up and sell.
Don’t put your subscription box idea on hold any longer. Learn from Debbie, Launch Your Box member and past guest on the podcast, who let fear hold her back for a long time. When she finally launched her subscription box, magic happened.
It’s time to stop sitting on the sidelines. Join me for this episode and get ready to take action to get your subscription box up and running this year.
Listen to Debbie’s story on episode 22 of the Launch Your Box podcast.
Join me in all the places:
Hear from Sarah each week!
Do you want weekly tips for starting, launching, and growing a subscription box? Subscribe to get our latest content by email.